Effective date : 01/01/2021
HQL Solutions is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Collected and Stored Information
HQL Solutions may collect and store the following information in order to provide its Services.
HQL Solutions may collect and process personal information and data including, but not limited to, application and Website usage data, file transfer and viewing data, email and personal and/ or business contact information, and other identifiable information provided to us.
HQL Solutions uses technological means for tagging and tracking data including, but not limited to, harmless cookies, clear .GIFs, and other technologies to track and correlate data.
HQL Solutions may collect the following personal information about you:
The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
♦ Company Name, address, phone and fax number
♦ Home address and phone number
♦ Job title
♦ Mobile Telephone number
♦ E-mail address
♦ Market research data
♦ Clear Gifs: HQL Soluotions may choose to utilize “clear GIFs” to track the online usage patterns of our Users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, HQL Solutions may also use clear .GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to Users so as to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps HQL Solutions to determine active and inactive email addresses.
♦ Log File Data: When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web-browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating your authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a Web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a User’s entry and activity on the Website.
HQL Solutions may collect information from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our Services to you, and prevent or detect fraud. We work closely with trusted third parties (for example, business partners, service providers, sub – contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and fraud protection services) and may receive and combine this new information with information we already have about you. We use this data to update and analyze our records, and to provide products and additional services that you may be interested in. In addition to receiving data from these third parties, HQL Solutions may have legitimate interests to share the information it has collected from you with them.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information submitted by you to HQL Solutions is used to operate, maintain, and provide features, general and unique, of the Website for your use and for HQL Solutions to provide its Services.
- All personal information, data, or content that provided to HQL Solutions is used in conformity with the Services being provided by HQL Solutions.
- HQL Solutions may also disclose your information to business partners and third parties we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf.
- With your permission, HQL Solutions may also provide you with information about products and services we offer and share your personal information with third party organizations that we feel may be of interest to you.
- HQL Solutions uses personally information and certain non-personally information, such as, but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, clickstream data, and the like, to improve the quality and use designs of the Website through analysis of this data and usage trends.
- HQL Solutions uses clear .GIFs and log file data to: (i) provide custom content and preferences; (ii) remember information necessary for logging in to your Website account so as to save you time in re-entering such information; (iii) monitor the impact and effectiveness of HQL Solutions marketing efforts; (iv) monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on your activities while on the Website; and (v) track your submissions, entries, and status.
Updating Personal Information:
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to [email protected]
Your rights to access, to limit use, and to limit disclosure: European Union and Swiss individuals have the right to access personal information about them, and to limit use and disclosure of their personal information. If you wish to request access, to limit use, or to limit disclosure, please email HQL Solutions privacy team at [email protected] or send a written request to the contact information provided below.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
- HQL Solutions will not rent or sell your personal information to others but may disclose personal information with third-party vendors and service providers that work with HQL Solutions. We will only share personal information to these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are call centre operators, shippers, servicers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending and surge scoring companies. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to complete their service.
- HQL Solutions reserves the right to disclose personal and non-personal information that is believed, in good faith, to be appropriate or necessary for the purpose of providing Services. Other causes of release of data may be due to, but not limited to: (i) taking precautions against liability issues; (ii) to assist government enforcement agencies; (iii) to investigate and defend HQL Solutions against third party claims or allegations; (iv) to protect the security or integrity of the Website and/or Services; and/or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of HQL Solutions or others.
- HQL Solutions does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services.
- HQL Solutions shares non-personal information, such as anonymous user data and traffic data, with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of our Websites.
HQL Solutions may release any information available if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with law or the powers of government enforcement agencies. Other causes for release of information could be for needs to comply with copyright laws or to respond to a court order, subpoena, and/ or search warrant. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
HQL Solutions accountability for personal information it receives pursuant to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Principles”) and subsequent transfer of that data to third parties is detailed in the Privacy Shield Principles. HQL Solutions may be liable pursuant to the Privacy Shield Principles if said third party agents claim that HQL Solutions processes personal information in a manner inconsistent with pursuant to the Privacy Shield principles, unless HQL Solutions can demonstrate that it is not responsible for the act or omission giving rise to the damage. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU and Swiss individuals received, pursuant to the Privacy Shield Principles, HQL Solutions is potentially liable.
HQL Solutions utilizes commercially reasonable physical, technical, and managerial safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personal information and to protect it against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. However, HQL Solutions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to HQL Solutions or place upon the Website and you do so at your own risk. This is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, altered, disclosed, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Personal information may be transferred outside HQL Solutions Solutions to data processors, but they will only act on our instructions to provide the necessary services.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding HQL Solutions disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to [email protected] Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
If you are a California resident under age 18 and are a registered user of any of the services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific Data User Content to [email protected] HQL Solutions reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want removed was created and posted by you.
HQL Solutions will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached or otherwise retained by HQL Solutions for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service prior to its deletion. HQL Solutions may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
HQL Solutions complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and does recognize the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’sd ability. For that reason, HQL does not knowingly collect or maintain any information via the Website from persons under the age of thirteen (13), and no part of our Website is directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If an underage person provides such information and HQL has unknowingly collected said information, then HQL will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately.
Transfer of Rights
Should HQL Solutions be acquired, merged, or endeavour to become closed for business, HQL Solutions reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
You may contact HQL Solutions Privacy Officer at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
401 C, Town Square, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014, Maharashtra, India.
4502 Riverstone Blvd, Suite 701, Missouri City, Texas 77459
Email: [email protected]
Direct Dial (International): +1832-761-9292
Changes and Updates
This Agreement and all Lorac policies are written and executed in English, which is considered the prevailing language for purposes of interpretation or laws of contract. If this Agreement is translated into any other language, the English version shall be considered the primary binding legal document.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.hqlsolutions.com/newWebsite.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.