- Perform technical design, coding with test automation, support and documentation of software application modifications.
- Ensure quality code is delivered through continuous integration, development and testing.
- Maintain application software and systems. Work with the product owner to understand business requirements, evaluate features and translate application specifications into technical solutions.
- Participate in development of web-based client and server applications.
- Support technical initiatives and provide recommendations to team. Support and review development activities of team members and contractors.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy as well as research & analyze competitor advertising links.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required skills and qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field and minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in job offered or related position.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) including sprint planning, analyses, design, development, testing, system integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Proven SEO experience.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing, English or related field.
Monday to Friday