- Call prospective customers and provide them with accurate product/service information to generate sales.
- Influence customers to buy services/products by following a prepared sales script.
- Analyze customers’ needs and timelines for service/product upgrades and close sales.
- Utilize software, databases, and tools provided by the Company appropriately.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific customers.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note relevant information.
- Record and update customer information in the database.
- Understand and strive to meet call centre metrics while providing excellent customer service.
- Escalate to the Delivery Manager any issues, concerns, and queries that need his/her immediate decision.
- Attend training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the Company and position.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Provide the Delivery Manager with a monthly performance report.
Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing, English or related field.
Monday to Friday