- Draft a business development strategy and submit it to the Delivery Manager for his/her approval.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining long-term trusting relationships with existing clients through constant communication and understanding their needs.
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors, and track performance.
- Handle complex customer complaints and escalate concerns that need the Delivery Manager’s immediate attention.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Maintain and ensure all relevant communications, records, and data are updated and recorded.
- Carry out needs assessments and performance reviews and submit a summary report to the Delivery Manager.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Report to the Delivery Manager on the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales results.
Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing, English or related field.
Monday to Friday